This course will enable students to understand fundamental principles of value creation for the consumers or the market. We try to answer questions like how the product.
- Total Quality Management and Quality Management Philosophies
- Customer Value Evaluation, Kaizen, Problem Solving and Quality Management
- Elementary concepts related to 7 Old and 7 New Tools for quality Assurance
- Basic Statistical Concepts and Control of Accuracy and Precision
- Process Capability, SPC, Acceptance Sampling
- Quality Management Systems, ISO 9000
- Module Team: Dr. Anthony Uwaya
Information and communications technology (ICT) plays a profound role in any business growth. It improves employee communication, automates many business operations, and enhances the transparency of your projects. That will enhance client and employee satisfaction, increase profits, and give you a chance to grow.
This module impact to students theory and practical skills with aspect of using specific ICT tool to enhance aspects of project planning and Management.
FUNDAMENTALS OF PROJECT MANAGEMENT (SEPTEMBER 2021) EVENING BY DR KWENA